Skip to main content

250+cool an awesome Instagram captions for your post to get likes


  • Be a Warrior, not a Worrier.
  • Go wild for a while.
  • Rolling with the homies.
  • When you are Downie, eat a brownie.
  • All we have is NOW.
  • We got that Friday feeling.
  • Catch flights, not Feelings.
  • Disappointed but not surprised.
  • How I feel when there is no Coffee. DEPRESSO!
  • 50% Savage. 50% Sweetness.
  • You can’t do epic shit with basic people.
  • I myself never feel that I’m sexy. If people call me cute, I am happier.
  • It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
  • The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
  • I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. ‘Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.
  • It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
  • Love can be unselfish, in the sense of being benevolent and generous, without being selfless.
  • When I feel a little down, I put on my favourite high heels and dance
  • Women drivers rev my engine.

Good Instagram Captions

  • Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
  • Hey, I just met you, this is crazy.
  • At least this balloon is attracted to me!
  • I must destroy you with hugs and kisses
  • Stop looking for happiness in the same place you just lost it.
  • I woke up like this.
  • I decide the vibe.
  • If we could only turn back time…
  • Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
  • No one is you. That’s your power!
  • Got my coffee and donut.
  • Escape the ordinary.
  • Sweeter than honey.
  • Proof that I can do selfies better than you
  • When your mom lectures you about how you need to lose weight for an hour and you’re like ‘shit I don’t care I have got a skinny mirror to make me look good’!
  • A friend will always make you Smile, especially when you don’t want to…
  • Life is like a balloon..If you never let go, you will not know how high can you rise.
  • Sometimes life can surprise you with a happy coincidence.
  •  You can’t afford my Swag Bitch! #selfie
  • This is to the Echos of our laughter. The looks That we Share. The never-ending gossips. and the Sudden amazing getaways. This is to our Past And This is to Our Future. This is to our Friendship that will Never Fade.
  • Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is! #selfieaddict
  • Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.

Funny Captions

  • Friday, my second favorite F word
  • Life isn’t perfect…But my Hair is! #selfieaddict
  • I didn’t choose the thug life, the thug life chose me.
  • When I was Rome.. I did what the Romans did.
  • I got back with my Ex…Box 360
  • Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
  • Today I will be as useless as letter g in lasagna.
  • You only drink diet soda? You must be so healthy.
  • The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.
  • The moment when she says you’re cute.
  • If we could only turn back time…

Love Captions

  • With You, I forget all my problems. With You, Time Stands Still.
  • We come to love by not finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • When I fell for you, I fell Hard
  • If I ever write a story about my life, don’t be surprised if your name appears billion times.
  • I want you to be happy, but I want you to be happy with Me.
  • It will be Always YOU.
  • If you are Mine, You are Mine. I don’t like Sharing.
  • Nothing Can replace you!
  • I love you. That’s all I know.
  • I’m not perfect but I am Loyal.

Best Friend Captions

  • I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship!
  • “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” —Helen Keller
  • Best Friends make good times better and hard times easier!
  • I don’t know what I did to have a best friend like you.
  • Life was meant for Best Friends and Good Adventures!
  • She is my Best Friend. You break her heart, I will break your face.
  • Meet my Partner in Crime
  • It’s me and my Best Friend for Life!
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • Sometimes, being with your BFF is all the therapy you need!

Me and Myself Captions

  • I don’t need your approval to be me.
  • Why chase you, when I am the catch!
  • I am who I am, I am what I am, I do what I do and I ain’t never gonna do it any different. I don’t care who likes it and who doesn’t.
  • Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
  • If I were you, I would adore me.
  • Me? Weird? Bitch Please! I am a Limited Edition.
  • I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!
  • I am not trying to give an image of a fairy-tale, perfect, everything else, I am just being myself.
  • I was both loved and hated for being upfront. But I was just being myself.
  • I like being myself. Maybe just slimmer, with fewer wrinkles.
  • I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
  • Everyone said I could be Anything.. So I became Sexy!

Flirty Captions

  • Do you sit in a pile of sugar? cause you got a pretty sweet ass!
  • They say tongue is the strongest muscle of the body. Wanna fight?
  • Did you swallow magnets? cause you are attractive!
  • Kiss me if I’m wrong but Dinosaurs still exist? Right?
  • Nice t-shirt. Can I talk you out of it?
  • Do you have a name or can I call you Mine?
  • Do you like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometimes!
  • Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
  • Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • Do you live in a cornfield, coz I’m stalking you.
  • Never do the same mistake twice, unless he’s hot!
  • My mind is full of You!
  • Can I keep You?
  • Hey You! I love your face!
  • You don’t cross my mind. You live there!
  • As beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside.
  • Let me touch your shirt so I can tell you if it’s boyfriend material.
  • Besides chocolate, you’re my favourite.
  • Smile. It’s the second-best thing you can do with your lips.
  • In a room full of art, I would still stare at you.

Success Captions

  • Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
  • Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
  • It always seems impossible until it’s done.
  • Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
  • Be honest.
  • Invest the now in tomorrow’s dream.
  • Some Girls want superman but walk past Clark Kent every day!
  • Good things come to those who hustle.
  • If you want to succeed, you have to let failure be your best friend!
  • You can’t do epic shit with basic people!
  • Be self-starter.
  • If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
  • I didn’t come here to lose.
  • Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.

Instagram Captions for Lyrics

  • “You the best I ever had”
  • “Let’s celebrate with a toast and get lost in tonight”
  • “Twenty-four-hour champagne diet”
  • “Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight”
  • “I’m here for a good time not a long time”
  • “On my worst behavior”
  • “My excuse is that I’m young”
  • “You only live once”
  • “Worrying about your followers, you need to get your dollars up”
  • “I’m up right now and you suck right now”
  • “I’m just saying you could do better”
  • “Think before you come for the great one”
  • “If I die all I know is I’m a mothafuckin’ legend”
  • “Know yourself, know your worth”
  • “Every time you see me I look like I hit the lotto twice”
  • “Call me the referee because I be so official”
  • “Last name ever, first name greatest”
  • “Started from the bottom now we’re here”
  • “Fresher than a pillow with a mint on it”
  • All we want is hot hot boys boys boys.”
  • “So baby raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.”
  • “Some girls won’t dance to the beat of the track.”
  • “Stars in our eyes ‘cuz we’re having a good time.”
  • “Put some lipstick on, perfume your neck and slip your high heels on, rinse and curl your hair, loosen your hips and get a dress to wear.”
  • “Don’t tell me I’m less than my freedom.”
  • “I can’t believe I’m telling you this but I’ve had a couple of drinks and…oh my god!”
  • “Write what you want, say what you want ‘bout me, if you’re wondering, know that I’m not sorry.”
  • “I don’t wanna be alone forever, but I love gypsy life.”
  • It’s good to live expensively, you know it.”
  • “Out in the club and I’m sipping’ that bub and you’re not gonna reach my telephone.”
  • “I should’ve left my phone at home ‘cause this is a disaster.”
  • “Get your hot rods ready to rumble ‘cause we’re gonna drink until we die.

Lit Captions

  • Turn ya savage up and lose ya feelings.
  • You can ask Tommy, Hilfiger it out!
  • You are a tornado with pretty eyes and a heartbeat.
  • In a room of arts, I would still stare at you.
  • I am fucking gold, you can prefer Silver and it’s okay.
  • Get you a Me, I am LIT.
  • I am not picky, I just know what I want.
  • Braless is flawless.
  • Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
  • If you ran like your mouth, you would be in good shape.
  • Bitch I want to slap you, but in which face I don’t know.
  • I accept my time, back in cash.
  • Soul over ego.
  • but my personality is lit.
  • No guts, no Glory.
  • Forever is composed of nows.
  • Let the good times roll!
  • Stay real or stay away from me.
  • Accept yourself unless you are a serial killer.
  • We serve drinks cheaper and colder than your EX.

Food Captions

  • A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand
  • My weaknesses have always been food and men — in that order
  • Life is a combination of magic and pasta
  • Promises and pie crust and made to be broken
  • If we’re not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
  • The secret ingredient is always cheese
  • There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.” “Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate
  • If you’re afraid of butter use cream
  • Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all
  • Life is a combination of magic and pasta
  • Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken
  • Cheese – milk’s leap towards immortality
  • I like rice, rice is great if you’re hungry and want 2000 of something
  • Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed and puts them in your debt
  • We all eat, & it would be a sad waste of an opportunity to eat badly
  • First, we eat then we do everything else
  • People who love to eat always the best people
  • I like hashtags because they look like waffles
  • Food is our common ground, a universal experience
  • There is no sincere love than the love of food
  • It’s simple, great stuff that makes good food
  • There is no love greater than love for food
  • Your diet is a bank account. A good option is a good investment
  • When you are hungry, most of the food I'd
  •  cured
  • Taste of food life
  • If you do not eat well then you can not think well, can love well and sleep well
  • Eating and eating should be good … I think food is very good
  • You do not need silver forks to eat good food
  • Live … love … eat
  • Calculate calories, do not count calories
  • Good food is a good mood.
  • Ways to my heart: 1. Buy me food 2. Make me food
internet and Pinterest
Long Instagram Captions receive more engagement from customers as well as people around the world.
So if you want to get more eyeballs on your photos, have a good and long caption. Just make sure they are nicely written and relevant to the picture. You can tell a story behind that picture, how did you manage to click it and use the best Instagram Captions given above!
So, these were Instagram captions you can use with your pictures to highlight them.
l

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Become a pubg pro

Becoming a professional How to setup PUBG Mobile Choose your login wisely:  You can play as a Guest, use  Facebook , or  Twitter  to sign-in on PUBG Mobile. Facebook or Twitter means you have to connect to your account, but you can then sync your data, so you can switch to another phone or tablet without losing all your progress.  Prepare your phone:  PUBG Mobile is a demanding game and your phone needs to be at its best. Remove anything you don't need on it, quit all those other apps you might have running in the background. Turn off battery saver, turn off data savers, turn off night mode for the best experience. You might also want to turn off auto-brightness - it might dim the screen during the game so you can't see so well. Brighter = better. Prepare your network:  There's not so much you can do here, but for a lag-free experience, you need a good connection to the PUBG servers. The mobile network will often have a variable speed so it's Wi-Fi all t

Pubg mobile today's redeem code

Every body wants to get mythical,legandary outfits and gun skins but they are unable to get  so in blog I'm amsharing some pubg mobile redemption code which will surely work and help you to fulfill your needed  The below redemption code are 💯 percent genuine  To get outfit and free gun skins      Here are some codes to redeem follow steps given below  1.go to official page of pubg redeem center 2.enter your id of pubg  3.then want you want enter the following redeem code 4.verify by writing the given text There will be a confirmation pop-up  4.verify it  5.open pubg and check the mail column  6.there will be a surprise item for you

Top 10loot locations in pubg with low risk

Locations with low risk (less players landing and decent for a good loot) 1. Shooting Range This location is filled with good loot. You can expect to equip your character with a Level 3 vest and a Level 3 helmet within the first minute of landing here. 2. Severny Located on the Northern extreme of the map Severny is filled with a lot of buildings which will promise you a decent loot. 3. Primorsk Located South on the mainland of the map Primorsk will offer you a good loot from the numerous buildings there. 4. Mylta It is a place with only a few buildings which keeps it off radar for most players. But, Mylta has a good loot and you can expect to get an assault rifle and scope early in the game. 5. Novorepnoye It is situated just next to Military base. Novorepnoye has many structures with decent to good loot. Also, most players in the vicinity prefer Military base over this location as it has better loot but it also has a higher risk. Locations with High Risk (mo